Skip to content
Top 7 reasons to bring in your baby or child for adjustments
- 65% of neurological development (development of the brain and nervous system) occurs during your child’s first year. This is why it is so important to make sure their spine is balanced and unobstructed.
- 90% of of babies (in a recent study by Viola Frymann involving 1500 babies) had some strain patterns in the cranial mechanism. This means that these babies all had some sort of observable trauma to the head and neck region.
- Infants can not tell us when they are experiencing pain. Instead we have to watch for secondary conditions, or clues. Some of these clues include colic, digestive disorders, sleeping difficulty, ear infections, low immune system, neurological impairment, trouble breathing, reflux.
- Kids who receive contsent chiropractic care have fewer ear infections.
- Kids who receive consistent chiropractic care have fewer allergies.
- Kids who receive consistent chiropractic care have fewer cases of tonsillitis and asthma.
- The health of children under chiropractic care was demonstrably superior to the children who had not received it. (A study, published in the Chiropractic Research Journal comparing 400 children).