Hold cursor over question to reveal answer.
- What are your office hours?
- What services are offered in your office?
- Does my insurance cover my care with Dr. Stone?
- Does chiropractic hurt?
- Is chiropractic safe for my child?
- What will my first appointment be like?
- I’m pregnant – can I still be adjusted?
- Why should I be adjusted if I’m not in pain?
- What should I do if I’m in an auto accident?
- How can chiropractic help me recover from my auto accident?
- Whose insurance covers my care?
Laser Therapy FAQ:
1-What type of injuries can be treated through laser therapy?
2-What are the benefits and why should I consider Laser therapy?
3-How does laser therapy improve healing?
4-How long is a treatment session?
5-How many treatments does it take?
6- How much does it cost?
7- Does it hurt?
8-How long has this technology been around?
9-Are there any safety risks with laser therapy?
10-Can I eliminate the need for pain medication with laser therapy?.
11-Can anybody receive treatment, regardless of age, old or young?
12- Many chiropractors and physicians are beginning to use laser devices, what is different with the way that you administer laser therapy in your office?
13- Do I have to remove clothing?
You must be logged in to post a comment.