Massage therapist with a passion for helping others heal, recover, and improve their level of health. Massage focus includes: Myofascial Release, Postural Alignment, Injury Recovery, Prenatal/Postnatal massage, Craniosacral, Energetic Therapy, Aromatherapy, Chakra Therapy, and Hot Stone. When not working she enjoys exploring the outdoors, and spending time with her husband and three children.
Massage therapist who has a passion for holistic health and a desire to find the therapy that best relieves physical pain and stress for each client. Massage focus includes: Prenatal/ Postnatal massage, Cupping therapy, Injury Recovery, Energetic, Craniosacral, Aromatherapy, Hot stone, and Thai Yoga. When not working she enjoys challenging herself with local hiking, and spending time with her two children.
Types of Therapies
- $60 – Therapeutic, Prenatal/Postnatal massage, Sports/Injury massage, Craniosacral, Energetic Therapy, Thai/yoga (Alishia)
- $65 – Signature Massages – Salt Stone & Aromatherapy, Cupping Therapy (Alishia)
- $5 add-on for Aromatherapy for any massage treatment
Benefits of Massage
- Anxiety & stress relief
- Improves muscle and joint mobility and circulation
- Better sleep and relaxation
- Helps chiropractic adjustment last longer
- Helps spine adjust properly during chiropractic adjustment
- Relaxes, unwinds, and stretches tight muscles
Your appointments and well-being are very important to us. We understand sometimes, unexpected delays can occur, making schedule adjustments. If you need to cancel your appointment, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice.
- Any no-show or cancellation made less than 24 hours will result in a cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to 50% of the reserved services.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your service, we may not be able to accommodate you. In this case, the same cancellation fee will apply. We will do our very best to reschedule your service for another time that is convenient to you.
- We require a credit card to hold your appointment. Cancellation fees will be charged to your card on file.
- In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, all or part of your cancellation fee may be applied to future services.