Salt Cave Facts
- The Himalayan Salt Cave salt comes from an ancient seabed in Pakistan, 350 feet underground.
- Himalayan salt contains 84 trace minerals.
- The salt cave is built from 40,000 pounds of Himalayan salt bricks.
- The floor contains 6,000 pounds of Himilayan salt and 2,000 pounds of Utah Redmond salt.
- The mineral name for salt is Halite. Which is why salt therapy is called Halotherapy.
- People originally sat in chairs or layed in beds in salt mines and caves for therapeutic purposes in many countries including Poland, Russia, Belarus, Romania, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Slovakia, and Ukraine.
Salt Cave Benefits
- Contains 84 trace minerals your body needs
- Improves mental health and brain health
- Increased absorption of nutrients to the body.
- Kills viruses, bacteria, and microbes in the sinuses and lungs.
- Improves allergies, asthma, and colds.
- Decreases congestion.
- Improves breathing
- Salt creates homeostasis in cells, which is why it induces quicker relaxation effects.
- Improves sleep
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Reduces inflammation in the body.
- Neutralizes electromagnetic radiation of electronics.