Our Himalayan Salt Cave creates a peaceful environment to relax, recharge, and rejuvenate mind, body, and soul. The cave walls and ceilings are made of backlit Jurassic-Age salt blocks and crystals, while the floor is covered with crushed, Himalayan salt. This ancient sea salt is laden with minerals, including magnesium, calcium, sodium, and potassium, all of which play a key role in our body’s health, function, and cellular communication. Visitors to our beautiful salt cave may relax in comfortable zero-gravity lounge chairs, or lie directly in the salt.
* Please do not bring food or drink or gum into the cave.
* You may bring a comfortable blanket or borrow one of ours.
* Salt will easily brush off of clothing, so you may enter the cave wearing whatever clothing you have on for the day.
* Purchase enough passes for your group
* Enter the name of each attendee into the available salt cave session of your choice.
* Arrive at The Centered Stone 10 minutes early to check in and prepare to enter. (You may need time to use the restroom. Everyone will remove their shoes and place them under a bench.)
If you need help registering for the class, please feel free to call 801-794-9494.
Salt Cave Facts
- The Himalayan Salt Cave salt comes from an ancient seabed in Pakistan, 350 feet underground.
- Himalayan salt contains 84 trace minerals.
- The salt cave is built from 40,000 pounds of Himalayan salt bricks.
- The floor contains 6,000 pounds of Himilayan salt and 2,000 pounds of Utah Redmond salt.
- The mineral name for salt is Halite. Which is why salt therapy is called Halotherapy.
- People originally sat in chairs or layed in beds in salt mines and caves for therapeutic purposes in many countries including Poland, Russia, Belarus, Romania, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Slovakia, and Ukraine.
Salt Cave Benefits
- Contains 84 trace minerals your body needs
- Improves mental health and brain health
- Increased absorption of nutrients to the body.
- Kills viruses, bacteria, and microbes in the sinuses and lungs.
- Improves allergies, asthma, and colds.
- Decreases congestion.
- Improves breathing
- Salt creates homeostasis in cells, which is why it induces quicker relaxation effects.
- Improves sleep
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Reduces inflammation in the body.
- Neutralizes electromagnetic radiation of electronics.